Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Fleetwood Mac Tune
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Fleetwood Mac Tune

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Fleetwood Mac Tune
Sara
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Go Your Own Way
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Little Lies
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Dreams
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Don't Stop
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Rhiannon
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Songbird
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Landslide
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Never Going Back Again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You Make Loving Fun
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: My Favorite Fleetwood Mac Tune Reply with quote

*******************Register To Vote****************************

Pick Your Favorite Fleetwood Mc Tune!!!
J.Klassen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Fleetwoodmac Reply with quote

Good top ten Mac song picks, I would have to agee with most of your picks but they have so many hits...peace
checker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: SaltySue Reply with quote

Mac tunes mac rock, whatever, their still the greatest ever Rolling Eyes
Lokels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Top Ten Reply with quote

Gold Dust Woman, Big love, they have so many hits and there new album is worth a listen as well Laughing
Gynne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Fleetwoodmac Reply with quote

I like all fleetwood mac songs and there greatist hits CD is just great it has all the hits!!
Mac attacks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Mac attack? Reply with quote

Fleetwoodmac really took vocal harmony to a new level, they talk about 'The Beach boys' vocalization but Fleetwood mac's layered vocal tracks are second to none, thanks mostly to Lindley Buckingham's engeering genius.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: