Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Eagles Classic
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Eagles Classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Eagles Classic
Take It To The Limit
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Take It Easy
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
New Kid In Town
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I Can't Tell You Why
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Hotel California
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Witchy Woman
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
The Last Resort
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Tequila Sunrise
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Life In The Fast Lane
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Desperado
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: My Favorite Eagles Classic Reply with quote

**************** Register To Vote! ******************

Former back up band for Linda Ronstadt, The Eagles rose from the Southern California desert to dominate the top ten charts in the early 70's. Song writing duo, Don Henley and Glenn Frey penned some of the most memorable classics in the history of american popular music. The Eagles were the first real 'crossover' band that fused country, bluegrass, rock and folk into their music. They set the stage for the 70's sound that many bands would follow.

They ended the decade with a break-up that would only end if "hell freezes over". Well, hell eventually froze over in 1997 when the band reunited breifly and recorded an album and went on tour. It's funny what miracles can happen if there's a pile of cash on the line.

Now it's time to pick your all time favorite from The Eagles

Last edited by shakypainter on Tue May 03, 2005 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonkeyMan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: eagles Reply with quote

Not enough was ever mentioned about the Eagles. Man they were awsome. 29 million americans who bought their greatest hits cd's can't be wrong. I tottally loved their vocal arragements. They were next to the beach boys for harmonies. Awsome songs too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: