Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Elvis Song
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Elvis Song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

My Favorit Elvis Song
Don't Be Cruel
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Hound Dog
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Jail House Rock
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Love Me Tender
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
All Shook Up
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Little Sister
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
It's Now Or Never
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
I Can't Help Falling In Love
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Suspicious Minds
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Kentucky Rain
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 61

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: My Favorite Elvis Song Reply with quote

***********************Register To Vote!************************

Pick your favorite song by the King of Rock and Roll!

"Ambition is a dream with a V-8 engine" - Elvis Presley
I foldufall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Elvis the pelvis Reply with quote

Its heaven , I think I see Elvis!
Tanya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Elvis Reply with quote

How about that Elvis classic 'Hunka hunka burning love',just kidding but seriously ' In the early morning rain', guess you can't list them ..Elvinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Excuse me... Reply with quote

I foldufall wrote:
Its heaven , I think I see Elvis!

What is this "think" all about?
Laura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: can't help falling in love Reply with quote

definately chfil! It will be the song he is remembered for centuries from now. - did he right it?

i really love elvis, he's the best!
Sabrina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: can't help falling in love Reply with quote

i can't think of any other song in the history of music that expresses the emotion of love better than this song. - it speaks of something that overpowers you, something you can't fight. if you find this kind of love don't ever let it go! there is no better love song than this. i don't care if elvis wrote it or not - it wouldn't be the same song with anybody else singing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: