Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Beatle Song
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Beatle Song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

My Favorite Beatle Song
Yellow Submarine
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Hey Jude
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Strawberry Fields Forever
26%
 26%  [ 18 ]
Something
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Let It Be
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
In My Life
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Eleanor Rigby
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
A Day In the Life
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Help!
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Yesterday
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 69

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: My Favorite Beatle Song Reply with quote

*************************Register To Vote!**********************

I wish I could list 50 songs for you to choose from, but the survey will
only allow for ten. I could not begin to choose a single favorite from the
fab four. I picked these ten songs because they stand out as the biggest
sellers, the most talked about, most refered to and most memorable Beatle
classics. Have fun trying to decide your absolute favorite!

"We'll be the at the Toppermost of the Poppermost" - John Lennon 1963

********** COMICS ABOUT THE BEATLES!!! ***********************

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to check out our comic about the future! Click on the link below for a complete list of comics:

http://archivillia.com/ComicArchives.html

Or, click on one of the following links below for comics specifly relating to the fab four. A warning though, some of the refererences are obscure, something only hard core Beatles fans would know. Enjoy!

http://archivillia.com/displayimage.php?imgtype=comic&imgname=comic55&imgdate=01_Nov_2004

http://archivillia.com/displayimage.php?imgtype=comic&imgname=comic12&imgdate=13_Dec_2004

http://archivillia.com/displayimage.php?imgtype=comic&imgname=comic10&imgdate=17_May_2004

http://archivillia.com/displayimage.php?imgtype=comic&imgname=comic43&imgdate=02_May_2005

Last edited by shakypainter on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
beatles fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Favorite Beatle song Reply with quote

I know its hard to select just 10 fab 4 songs but how can you leave out 'Long and winding road' ?I would take out "help' , its cute but not that good Rolling Eyes
Buzzkill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Beatlemania Reply with quote

Paul isn't dead, he's only subconcious!...BZ
Tanya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Beatles Reply with quote

Excellent Top Ten!!
rockymtway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: beatles best song Reply with quote

What about " all you need is love', the seminal love/peace song of all time, 'Help' is a trival hormone induced kiddy song!!
Record Phile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: lennon Reply with quote

Whatever! Help is a classic. How dare you triviallize one of Lennon's greatest masterpeices!? Shame!

I dont wanna hear jabs about Macca's "Silly Love Songs", either. All of
his love songs were a work of a genious.

Bow to the great Paul and the most revered John!
Maccafan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Macca Reply with quote

did you guys sEE mAccA pLay at the superbowl over the weekend! He was abfab! Caught him during the way back home on the airliner.

Cheerio from Belfast!
rightbrain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Yes!! Reply with quote

Yes I did see Maca at the superbowl. Fabulous! I saw Maca in Toronto in 2002 and ended up getting a private performance! My friends and I booked dinner at the arena at a restaurant overlooking the stage. When we came in for dinner, Paul was on stage doing his sound check and rehearsal. Unforgettable!
BeatleFanatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Best Beatle song Reply with quote

'The long and winding road' has got to be one of the best Beatle songs, as well as 'Elonar Rigby', I also like John Lennon's album 'Double fantasy.'The Wings also had a lot of great songs, 'Anther day' and 'Band on the run' as well the album 'Venus an Mars' is a great album from start to finish, every song is good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: