Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - Top ten Songs That Should Always Be Forgotten
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top ten Songs That Should Always Be Forgotten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> The Forgotten Musical Artists
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Song of the Twentieth Century will be Remembered the Most for How Awful It Is?
Disco Duck (Rick Dees)
21%
 21%  [ 10 ]
Achy Breaky Heart (Billy Ray Cyrus)
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go (Wham!)
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
The Macarena (Los Del Mar)
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Ebony and Ivory (Paul McCartney/Stevie Wonder)
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Run Joey Run (David Geddes)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
You're Having My Baby (Paul Anka/Odia Coates)
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Puppy Love (Donny Osmond)
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Livin' La Vida Loca (Ricky Martin)
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
MacAurther Park (Richard Harris/Donna Summer)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 47

Record Phile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Top ten Songs That Should Always Be Forgotten Reply with quote

*********************** REGISTER TO VOTE ********************

These songs are so awful and repulsive that we might remember how bad they were for many years. Think of eating at a restaurant were the food and service was so lousy, you might be telling your friends to avoid that place for years after....
Mushmind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Songs that should be forgotten Reply with quote

*********************** REGISTER TO VOTE ********************

The songs that should be forgotten is Snow bird, hot stuff, and anything by Van Halen and REO speedwagon, burn the master tapes and inact the death penalty for possesion of that over blown , self grandizing crap!!
Record Phile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Songs That Should Be Forgotten Reply with quote

LMAO!!!!!

That was hilarious. Dont forget to vote on the poll.
Billy Cyrus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Forget you buddy! Reply with quote

You just listed all my favorite songs, you got to be joking!
checker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: MacAuther Park Reply with quote

MacAuthers park is one of the best song of the 20th century moron, go get a hearing aidand some good taste!
Jokinen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Forgettable songs Reply with quote

You forgot to mention any song by Motley Crew!
Kelly B.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: bad songs Reply with quote

Lets erase the song 'Skater boy' from our collective memorys by that Avril girl from north of the border, I like the rest of her music but that song is all she plays on tv, enough already!
Bloom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Kelly is Krazy Reply with quote

I admit that 'Sk8ter boy' is over played but look at the body of Avril's work and she has many good creative songs, unlike the 'Pop fluff' that music products like Hillary duff excrete Exclamation
Smiley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Disco Duck sucks!! Reply with quote

Disco Duck has to be the worst song of all time and second place to "Ackey breaky heart'. Some of the songs on your list are not that bad, I kind of like 'Wake me up ' by Wham.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> The Forgotten Musical Artists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: