Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Pink Floyd Tune
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Pink Floyd Tune

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Pink Floyd tune
Wish You Were Here
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Mother
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Money
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Brick In The Wall Part II
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Time
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Comfortably Numb
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Welcome To The Machine
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Sheep
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Us And Them
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 58

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: My Favorite Pink Floyd Tune Reply with quote

*******************Register To Vote****************************

Pick your favorite Pink Floyd track!

Last edited by shakypainter on Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Oinkeyefloyd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Pink Floyd Reply with quote

Glad to see you recogonize Pink Floyd as one of the greatist live performances ever, I saww them live in 1976 and they blew everyone there away, only U2 or the Boss can compare as a live act...cheers
Pinkofanatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Pink Floyd Reply with quote

I was at the 'Pink Floyd experience ' in Jan. and it only confirmed my believe that their music is timeless. The depth and layers of Pink Floyd's songs can only be matched by' The Beatles 'and 'Led Zeppelen', Pink out people Laughing
Galleo Jon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Pink Floyd Reply with quote

Don't forget the early 'Pink' with Sid Barrette that was one of the most creative times , just listen to "Set the controls for the heart of the sun".
None yo bidness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Pink Floyd Reply with quote

Syd Barrett was a genius but "Set the controls for the heart of the sun" was written by Roger Waters. Wink
Hellhole swampQueen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Pinko commie Reply with quote

Pink Floyd are the best and anyone who disagrees is a Gangster pinko Rapper jobber.
DobberG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: `` Reply with quote

Yo M@#$tha F##$, Don't Call Me Pinko!
40 Licks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing pink about you is that ridiculous low rider 62 Impala you drive around, polluting yo neighbourhood wit dat muzac you play. You call yoself originaaaaal?
Clonie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Celebrate Music you all Reply with quote

Lets stop the name calling people, this site is about the 'Celebration' of music not name calling, like thumper said 'if you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything', and if I'm quoting Thumper were all in trouble...Clonie, S. Carolina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: