Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - My Favorite Zeppelin Tune
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Favorite Zeppelin Tune

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  

My Favorite Led Zeppelin Tune
Kashmir
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Rock And Roll
14%
 14%  [ 10 ]
Whole Lotta Love
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
Stairway To Heaven
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
D'yer Maker
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Black Dog
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Immigrant Song
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Dazed And Confused
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Going To California
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Thank You
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 68

shakypainter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: My Favorite Zeppelin Tune Reply with quote

**********************Register To Vote*************************

Pick Your Favorite from Led Zeppelin.

Last edited by shakypainter on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeppelin Fanattic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Led Zeppilin Reply with quote

So many great songs how can you just pick ten? I know its a top ten list, I agree with your song list , i could easyly add another ten, Physical Graffitti , I believe is there strongest album over all, Like the Beatles 'White album', it may not have as many chart hits, its conceptually deeper then Led Zep. 1V
Bronyaurbaby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Led Zeppelen Reply with quote

Led Zeppelen is by far the most influencial band of the 20th century by far, they were the 'musicians musician' and there by influenced the shape of the musical landscape for decade Confused
Zeppelious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Top ten songs Reply with quote

Kashmir is one of the best Zeppelin songs with its Classical string arragments and soaring vocal performance, top shelf 4 sure!
Zepperhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Rulers of Rock Reply with quote

Led Zeppelin are in my mind the 'Rulers of rock', they changed and influenced music and musicans for decade, and will for decades to come!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Songs of the 20th Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: