Return to Main Archive Island Website Archive Island - an upcoming television series :: View topic - What Is the Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century?
Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index Archive Island - an upcoming television series
Looking at the 20th century thru the eyes of the future!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Is the Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Graduation Songs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Top Graduation Theme Song Of The 20th Century
The Best Of Times (Styx)
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Good Riddance 'Time Of Your Life' (Green Day)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Time (Allan Parsons Project)
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Glory Days (Bruce Springsteen)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
I Will Remember You (Sarah Mclachlan)
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
I Hope You Dance (LeAnn Womack)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
In My Life (The Beatles)
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Breaking up is hard to do ( Neil Sedaka)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Bye Bye Love (P.Simon)
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Where do I begin (Love theme from love story)
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 63

Ling R

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: few ideas Reply with quote

When I See You Smile - Bad English ... the best graduation song of all times, on graduation it brought a tear to everyones eye, it's definately the best one! hope you like it grads!
Mina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: different ideas Reply with quote

'05 Senior Class Pres here... few that i got ocean avenue - Yellowcard ... Swallow the knife - Story of the year ... best of me - starting line ... in this diary - the ataris ... little - Something Corporate ... Hanging by a moment - lifehouse ... so far that is it... if i get any more i will post and if anyone has any other good ones... let me know
Amindeep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: tears Reply with quote

"for good" from the musical wicked is great. look up the lyrics. our class voted it pretty much unanimously. Beautiful tear jerker!
Rothme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: best friends! Reply with quote

Try "my funny friend and me" by Sting. It was that song from the movie The Emperor's New Groove. It's a great song.

R.
Apoorv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Beatles N Stuff - Chicago Reply with quote

Hey, what about "you're the inspiration" by chicago??? it's such a great song... that's our "parents song" and we're trying to think of a cheerful/fun song for the students b/c graduation is HAPPY not saaaaaad... i think that FRESHMEN by verve is great song..i highly reccomend it...also "places i remember" by the beatles. cutsie songs

Ap.
Minni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: some songs Reply with quote

I'm a Senior class officer making a 45 minute long senior video... BEAT THAT... Anyways, I'm surprised no one has mentioned MILES APART by Yellowcard. I'm using it as my introduction because it's upbeat and the words are perfect (not to mention they are my favorite band). Another one that hasn't been mention is DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME by Simple Minds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Archive Island - an upcoming television series Forum Index -> Top ten Graduation Songs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum